Code Enforcement Officer & Building Inspectors Hours:
Thursdays 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Town of Sandy Creek requires permits for building and demolition projects and new and updated septic systems. The Town mobile home ordinance requires permits for moving, placing, and/or updating mobile homes. Fines may be levied for failure to comply.
For further information, please contact Code Enforcement Officer John Howland at 315 387-6156 or Town Clerk Tammy Miller at 315 387-5456 ext. 6 or email John: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Requirements for obtaining a building permit
3. Application for Construction Inspection
4. Pre-building Permit Compliance Checklist
6. Requirements for Obtaining a Cert of Occupancy
7. Compliance Checklist for Manufactured Homes
8. Application for a Demo Permit
9. Checklist for Wood Burning Device
10. List of Excavation Contractors, Masons, Electricians, & Plumbers
11. List of Building General Contractors
12. List of Septic System Engineers
13. List of Electrical Inspectors
15. Complaint Form